Honouring Nektarios Aristidou
Thermomix Sheftalia Cypriot Meat Rolls
The full recipe for Sheftalia Cypriot Meat Rolls is exclusively featured in our cookbook MEZZE. For that reason, the quantities and steps are not listed in this blog post. However we have provided a list of ingredients to help you with your shopping list and meal planning (especially helpful if you use the paprika recipe app) and also some Thermomix cooking tips.
Here is a list of ingredients you will need to make this recipe.
- bunna pork caul fat
- brown onion
- bread crumbs
- salt & pepper
THERMOMIX COOKING TIPS
- Bunna is pork caul fat also known as the netting which sourrounds the stomach and internal organs of pigs. It is often used as a casing for sausages and other meat dishes.
- Bunna is usually available to purchase at continental delis.
- Different types of meat can be used instead of pork or in a mix with the pork
- This recipe can be doubled and stored in the freezer. Cook as needed.
Here are some more photos that we captured on the day of our cookbook photoshoot:
More Recipes You Might Like:
- Over 50 Free Thermomix For You To Try – Download The Recipe Cards
- How To Peel Garlic With Your Thermomix
- Delicious Dip Recipes To Make In Your Thermomix
- Tiropita Greek Cheese Pastry – Thermomix Recipe
- 7 Greek Cheese Recipes For Your Thermomix
- Quick Easy Cheese Chive Dip Recipe For Your Thermomix