Thermomix Salted Caramel Fudge Recipe
When I first joined Thermomix as a Consultant, everybody raved about the salted caramel fudge. This recipe was shared on Facebook in almost every group I was a part of and I saw it over and over again.
The first time I made it for a family function, everyone asked the question “who made that fudge?” It is delicious fudge and a definite crowd pleaser.
Now, whenever I go to a family event and ask if they want me to bring something, the first response is “please bring that fudge you make!”.
So, now, I make this salted caramel fudge recipe on a regular basis. I alway have the ingredients in my pantry just in case and I will continue to share it with anyone who has a Thermomix.
I must stop here and say, this Thermomix conversion is not mine! It was originally converted by JOHNRO on Forum Thermomix. I have slightly tweaked the wording into a format that i prefer to use and read. Here is the link to the original recipe: https://www.forumthermomix.com/index.php?topic=11667.0
- 395g or 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 125g butter, roughly chopped
- 250g brown sugar
- 50g or 2 tbsp glucose syrup
- 65g or 1/4 cup golden syrup
- 200g white chocolate bits or melts
- 5g or 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Add to the Thermomix bowl: condensed milk (395g), butter (125g), brown sugar (250g), glucose (50g) and golden syrup (65g).
- Cook for 8 minutes/100 degrees/speed 4.
- Scrape down the sides and then cook for a further 20 minutes/varoma/speed4.
- Add white chocolate bits (200g) and mix for 10 seconds/reverse/speed 4.
- Pour the fudge mixture into a lined pan or slice tray.
- Smooth the top and sprinkle with salt. Press down with the back of a spoon to secure. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm. Slice into small squares.
- This recipe is great for school fetes and cake stalls