Thermomix Raspberry Vinaigrette
This sweet vinaigrette can be used as a salad dressing for leafy green salads such as the Sweet Green Salad featured in the Salad Collection. It is a great way to use up an abundance of berries you may have or ones that have been blemished. You can also try using the vinaigrette on:
- fresh oysters
- roasted asparagus
- baked potato
- fruit salad
- grilled salmon
- grilled pork
- shredded cabbage
- blanched green beans
- ice cream
The full recipe for Raspberry vinaigrette is exclusively featured in the Salad Collection cookbook . For that reason, the quantities and steps are not listed in this blog post. However, a list of ingredients is provided to help you with your shopping list and meal planning (especially helpful if you use the paprika recipe app) and also some tips.
Here is a list of ingredients you will need to make this recipe.
- fresh raspberries or berries of choice
- apple cider vinegar with mother
- white sugar
- For best results, ensure the apple cider vinegar is with mother, to include the culture of beneficial bacteria. Not all vinegars contain mother.
Here are some more photos that were captured on the day of the cookbook photoshoot:
More Blog Posts You Might Like:
- Over 50 Free Thermomix For You To Try – Download The Recipe Cards
- How to get the most out of your salad collection cookbook
- Want to know the trick to a quick Thermomix salad?
- Prepping ingredients in your Thermomix to help make quick meals.
- Why You Should Buy From Your Local Markets
- 25 Sweet Thermomix Recipes To Make For A School Fete or Cake Stall