Honouring Yiayia Evdokia Neamonitakis
Thermomix Meat Balls – Greek Keftedes
My yiayia’s keftedes have so many memories attached to them and I love the fact that they have been passed down to her from her mum. Every time she makes them, my papou would come into the kitchen and ‘taste test’ them and say ‘afta einai poly oraia’ (these are very nice)!
The full recipe for this recipe is exclusively featured in our cookbook MEZZE. For that reason, the quantities and steps are not listed in this blog post. However we have provided a list of ingredients to help you with your shopping list and meal planning (especially helpful if you use the paprika recipe app) and also some Thermomix cooking tips.
Here is a list of ingredients you will need to make this recipe.
- rump steak (to mince your own meat)
- white bread
- flat leaf parsley
- tomato paste
- salt and pepper
THERMOMIX COOKING TIPS
- Swap the white bread for gluten free bread
- Make a couple of batches at a time
- Serve keftedes with Tzatziki, Taramasalata, Warm Kalamata Olives and/or Pita.
Here are some more photos that we captured on the day of our cookbook photoshoot:
More Recipes You Might Like:
- Over 50 Free Thermomix For You To Try – Download The Recipe Cards
- How To Peel Garlic With Your Thermomix
- Delicious Dip Recipes To Make In Your Thermomix
- Thermomix Chicken Marinade for Souvlaki
- Thermomix Pork Marinade for Souvlaki
- Thermomix Souvlaki Pita Greek Style Flat Bread
- Tzatziki Greek Yoghurt and Cucumber Dip
- Thermomix Sheftalia Cypriot Meat Rolls