Thermomix Halloumi Cheese Recipe
The full recipe for Halloumi Cheese is exclusively featured in our cookbook MEZZE. For that reason, the quantities and steps are not listed in this blog post. However we have provided a list of ingredients to help you with your shopping list and meal planning (especially helpful if you use the paprika recipe app) and also some Thermomix cooking tips.
Here is a list of ingredients you will need to make this recipe.
- Raw goats milk or cow's milk
THERMOMIX COOKING TIPS
- Use the brine as a preserving agent.
- Halloumi will harden in the salty brine and can last for up to 40 days. The flavour will mature with age. This is known as skero – salty hard halloumi.
- A mini spring form cheesecake tin is great for creating the round halloumi shape required: – we love this one from Kmart and it's super cheap just $2:
Here are some more photos that we captured on the day of our cookbook photoshoot:
More Recipes You Might Like:
- Over 50 Free Thermomix For You To Try – Download The Recipe Cards
- How To Peel Garlic With Your Thermomix
- Delicious Dip Recipes To Make In Your Thermomix
- Tiropita Greek Cheese Pastry – Thermomix Recipe
- 7 Greek Cheese Recipes For Your Thermomix
- Quick Easy Cheese Chive Dip Recipe For Your Thermomix