Thermomix Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Chicken
This recipe for Thermomix Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Chicken is a regular in our household. You can choose to steam the chicken in your Thermomix or grill it on the barbecue. Steaming the chicken really helps to keep the chicken soft and moist. Be sure to put some baking paper on the steaming tray before placing the chicken on top as this will help to keep the flavours you add on the chicken.
This dish is one my husband really enjoys. I like to have dinner ready for him when he comes home from work and this recipe keeps its flavour well so its something I can prepare ahead of time. He loves the flavour combination but of course he will often add extra chilli, a bit too much for the kids and I.
The full ginger, garlic and chilli chicken recipe is exclusively featured in the Salad Collection cookbook. For that reason, the quantities and steps are not listed in this blog post. However a list of ingredients is provided to help you with your shopping list and meal planning (especially helpful if you use the paprika recipe app) and also some tips.
Here is a list of ingredients you will need to make this recipe.
- coconut aminos or tamari
- coconut vinegar or apple cider vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- chicken tenderloins
- Try steaming rice and vegetables at the same time to make a complete meal.
- Different cuts of chicken can be used however the cooking time may vary.
- Use the spicy mayonnaise as a dipping sauce
- Marinate the chicken and refrigerate overnightfor a stronger flavour.chilli
Here are some more photos that were captured on the day of the cookbook photoshoot: