Honouring Voula (Paraskevi) Tzaneros
Thermomix Chicken Marinade for Souvlaki
The full recipe for chicken marinade is exclusively featured in our cookbook MEZZE. For that reason, the quantities and steps are not listed in this blog post. However we have provided a list of ingredients to help you with your shopping list and meal planning (especially helpful if you use the paprika recipe app) and also some Thermomix cooking tips.
Here is a list of ingredients you will need to make this recipe.
- brown onion
- chicken pieces (thigh or breast)
- olive oil
- lemon juice
THERMOMIX COOKING TIPS
- Soak the wooden sticks in water or wine before skewering the meat to avoid splitting.
- Make a double batch!
- The marinade can be made in advance and frozen.
Here are some more photos that we captured on the day of our cookbook photoshoot:
More Recipes You Might Like:
- ver 50 Free Thermomix For You To Try – Download The Recipe Cards
- How To Peel Garlic With Your Thermomix
- Delicious Dip Recipes To Make In Your Thermomix
- Thermomix Lamb Marinade for Souvlaki
- Thermomix Pork Marinade for Souvlaki
- Thermomix Souvlaki Pita Greek Style Flat Bread
- Tzatziki Greek Yoghurt and Cucumber Dip
- Thermomix Sheftalia Cypriot Meat Rolls