Thermomix Butter Biscuits Recipe
There are two containers of these butter biscuits in my mum's pantry. One container is for the visitors and the other is for us to eat. Mum will sort through all the biscuits and make sure that they best ones are kept for our visitors.
The full recipe for these beautiful butter biscuits is exclusively featured in our cookbook MEZZE. For that reason, the quantities and steps are not listed in this blog post. However we have provided a list of ingredients to help you with your shopping list and meal planning (especially helpful if you use the paprika recipe app) and also some Thermomix cooking tips.
Here is a list of ingredients you will need to make this recipe.
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Self Raising Flour
THERMOMIX COOKING TIPS
- Use a good quality cookie press to shape the biscuits.
- Dip in chocolate or white chocolate or wedge with jam.
Here are some more photos that we captured on the day of our cookbook photoshoot:
More Recipes You Might Like:
- Over 50 Free Thermomix For You To Try – Download The Recipe Cards
- How To Peel Garlic With Your Thermomix
- Delicious Dip Recipes To Make In Your Thermomix
- Tiropita Greek Cheese Pastry – Thermomix Recipe
- 7 Greek Cheese Recipes For Your Thermomix
- Quick Easy Cheese Chive Dip Recipe For Your Thermomix