It’s time for you to try this Zesty Macadamia Fudge Fudge recipe for your Thermomix. It uses a real vanilla bean to create an intense flavour that is broken up with the citrus fruit flavours. Don’t forget to zest your lemon and orange before starting. Now, get going and go and create this dish.
This recipe is just one that is featured in The Pre-Detox Ebook written in collaboration with Dr Sandra Cabot. You can grab it FREE on the link below. Be sure to check out all the free recipes featured in this ebook along with some of the step by step cooking videos shared on my youtube channel. I hope you will enjoy the recipes.
If you give it a go and let me know what you think! Thanks for sharing your photos in the FAYI Facebook group!
Zesty Macadamia Fudge
1⁄2 vanilla bean
170g raw macadamias
1 tsp coconut oil
1⁄2 tsp sea salt
1 tbsp honey, optional
Zest of 1 lemon Zest of 1 orange
1. Add vanilla bean (1⁄2) to bowl and ground 1 minute/speed 9.
2. Scrape down sides, add macadamias (170g) and chop 5 seconds/speed 9.
3. Scrape down sides. Add the coconut oil (1 tsp), salt (1⁄2 tsp) and honey
(1 tbsp) and blend 30 seconds/ speed 4.
4. Scrape down sides. Add lemon and orange zest to bowl and mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
5. Pour mixture into a small lined tray, such as a lamington tray. Place in the freezer until set.
This recipe can be doubled.
Try zesting your own lemon and orange.
The Ultimate Detox (Ebook)
The Ultimate Detox Converted For Your Thermo Mixer is an eBook developed in collaboration with Dr Sandra Cabot and contains over 50 healthy and delicious recipes. Purchase this product to receive the PDF ebook (instant download), special bonus meal plans to support your through the detox and a discount code for Dr Cabot Detox products.