Some of the best Thermomix recipes are made up of those that are on continuous rotation in your menu plan. There are so many amazing recipes and yes its very hard to choose but these are just 11 of the best recipes I think Thermomix beginners should try and the best bit is that they are all free!
It’s funny when I’m talking to someone and they don’t know what a Thermomix is. I always have to stop and look at them a little puzzled and think are you living under a rock? Now, I’m not talking about those people who go all defensive about the cost (lets talk about THAT in another post!). I really mean, have never heard of it! What on earth right?! Well when you meet one of those people or heck just anyone who needs to experience a Thermomix meal in their life then this list is for you.
Thermomix Recipes You Must Try
- At the top of my list I have to start with the queen of all recipes. This recipe converted half my family from thinking I was crazy Thermomix lover. They then understood why they needed one in their life too. It’s a must try Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Satay Sauce and Coconut Rice by Jo from Quirky Cooking. It is delicious and you must try it! The sauce is the winning element in this dish and must not be left out. Did I mention its the fastest all in one dinner recipe as well?!
- I love a lot of flavour in my dishes and this Shredded Chicken Rice Noodle Salad with Nuoc Cham Dressing recipe sure does impress. It’s refreshing, a little spicy and a little different to my traditional dishes. I just love to experiment and play with the flavours in this dish.
- If you love salmon and spices then add this recipe to your menu plan. I don’t quite agree with the name Simple Steamed Salmon but we can just call it spectacular steamed salmon between us right? It’s an all in one meal, super quick and the flavour tingles your taste buds. Just so good!
- This Greek can’t forget about a little lamb on the plate. I had to have this recipe on the list as well. Butterflied Leg Of Lamb With Veges & Gravy is a recipe I served up to my husband one night after a long night at work. The dish was plated up and ready for him to eat. I didn’t tell him what it was or how I cooked it but he said it was the best lamb he’d had. Super soft and tender! You can brown it off in the oven if you like as well but with the gravy poured on top you can’t even tell that it was all steamed in your Thermomix.
- Back on the seafood wagon I have to make sure you’ve tried my recipe for garlic prawns as well. This is my sons favourite dish and is always on high rotation in our house. I show you how to cook it in the video on this link. Creamy Garlic Prawns – Recipe For Your Thermomix Make sure you give it a try.
- Who would I be if I didn’t include a sweet treat for you to enjoy. I’m a little obsessed with mango and this Raw Mango & Cashew Dreamcake ticks so many boxes for me. It’s a creamy, very mildly sweet cake. Perfect to take to a friends or just to enjoy a sneaky piece after dinner.
- It’s no secret that we have made the Thermo Foodie and The Chefs On the Go recipe multiple times. I love that it includes so many eggs. It’s also really filling as a quick snack and my kids will drink it. In fact they LOVE it and it’s so smooth and silky. If you are yet to try it you must make some for your week.
- You had me at chocolate. This Thermomix Chocolate Fudge Cake by Sophia’s Kitchen is just delicious! It is soft, gooey and the most perfect gluten free cake!
- For all my paleo friends, this one is another winning recipe for those weeknight meals. Paleo Mongolian Beef is a quick, tasty and surprisingly effortless meal that my whole family enjoys. You’re only 4 steps to a delicious meal so go get cooking.
- For the fastest meal with the least effort but definitely not lacking in flavour is Alyce Alexandras Thermomix 2 Minute Noodles. This puts any two minute packets to shame so stop buying it and try this recipe.
- I have to leave you with one more dessert recipe for your sweet tooth. Sometimes its the simple things and this my friend is the ultimate Creamy Traditional Ice Cream with a Dairy-Free Option. What could beat a home made scoop of silky vanilla ice cream. Only the best recipe from our friend Tenina would do.
Add These Recipes To Your Menu
Now that you have this list you need to go make that shopping list and go cook them immediately. You know I will want to hear all about your cooking. Make sure you comment below with what you think or your favourite Thermomix recipe! In the meantime, you will find me posting some more scrumptious dishes in my private facebook group. Be sure you’re in there to check them out!