I tweaked the traditional recipe for hummus in a simple way but it made a big difference to the flavour and consistency of the hummus dip. Sia always preferred it when I made this hummus and encouraged me to write this recipe. My biggest suggestion to you is to top the hummus with the dukkah as it makes all the difference in the flavour profile!
The full hummus recipe is exclusively featured in the Salad Collection cookbook. For that reason, the quantities and steps are not listed in this blog post. However a list of ingredients is provided to help you with your shopping list and meal planning (especially helpful if you use the paprika recipe app) and also some tips.
Here is a list of ingredients you will need to make this recipe.
- For an extra creamy hummus, try adding an ice cube to the mixture just before blending the chickpeas.
Here are some more photos that were captured on the day of the cookbook photoshoot:
More Blog Posts You Might Like:
- Over 50 Free Thermomix For You To Try – Download The Recipe Cards
- 9 Easy Ways To Cook Eggs In Your Thermomix
- How to get the most out of your salad collection cookbook
- Want to know the trick to a quick Thermomix salad?
- Prepping ingredients in your Thermomix to help make quick meals.
- 8 Ways To Use Your Thermomix Dukkah