Thermomix Rosewater Butter Biscuit
Here is the most delicate and delicious Thermomix Rosewater Butter Biscuit recipe. This biscuit is perfect for any occasion but we especially enjoy making it for Mother’s day. With the addition of the rosewater it makes the biscuit have a subtle floral pop of flavour and will make your Mum feel extra special for Mother’s day. You could always just add a little more vanilla instead of the rosewater as well to make the perfect butter biscuit to add some fondant onto.
Rosewater Butter Biscuits
There are so many ways to make these biscuits look pretty. Why not try decorating them with some edible flowers, dried flowers, rose petals, a cookie stamp, blitzed musks, buttercream or fondant. The ideas are endless really. Now that you have the perfect dough for the cookie, all you need is to decided on what shape and decorations you would like.
Rosewater Biscuit Recipe
200g white sugar
225g unsalted butter, soft and cubed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp rosewater
440g plain flour
1/2 tsp salt
biscuit toppings such as dried rose pedals, edible flowers, milled musks, crushed nuts (optional)
1. Add sugar (200g) to bowl and mill 10 seconds/speed 9.
2. Scrape down sides, then add butter (225g) and mix 45 seconds/speed 4.
3. Add the vanilla (1 tsp), rosewater (1 tsp) and eggs (2). Blend 20 seconds/speed 5.
4. Add flour (440g) and salt (1/2 tsp). Mix 30 seconds/speed 5.
5. Scrape down sides and mix again for 10 seconds/speed 5.
6. Tip mixture onto a bread mat and wrap up. Store in the fridge for 2 hours to firm up.
7. Pre heat oven to 160 degrees.
8. Place half the mixture onto baking paper and roughly press down with your hands to spread the mixture. Place another piece of baking paper on top and roll the mixture out to about 5mm thickness.
9. Use a cookie cutter to create biscuit shape and then remove all the scrapes surrounding the biscuits.
10. Place the baking paper with the biscuits on cooking tray. Top the biscuits with any deocorations being used and use the spare baking paper to lightly press them into the dough.
11. Cook the biscuits for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
11. Once removed from the oven leave the biscuits on the tray to cool.
MORE RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- Creamy Lemon Curd Recipe For Your Thermomix
- Thermomix Salted Caramel Fudge Recipe
- Easy 6 Minute Dark Chocolate Dessert Recipe To Make In Your Thermomix
- Halva Fourno Greek Semolina Cake Recipe For Your Thermomix
- Creamy Garlic Prawns – Recipe For Your Thermomix
- Lamb and Vegetable Stew Recipe For Your Thermomix