Here is a Natural Hazelnut Butter recipe for your Thermomix. If you are wondering how to use up all those delicious hazelnuts here is a recipe to try. It is a very simple recipe that can then be used to make this hazelnut and coconut fudge or add some cocoa to make a healthy chocolate spread.
This recipe is just one that is featured in The Pre-Detox Ebook written in collaboration with Dr Sandra Cabot. You can grab it FREE on the link below. Be sure to check out all the free recipes featured in this ebook along with some of the step by step cooking videos shared on my youtube channel. I hope you will enjoy the recipes.
If you give it a go and let me know what you think! Thanks for sharing your photos in the FAYI Facebook group!
Natural Hazelnut Butter
285g raw hazelnuts
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees, fan forced.
2. Weigh hazelnuts (285g) by tipping them into the bowl.
3. Transfer halzelnuts onto a baking tray and roast for 10-15 minutes in the oven until lightly browned.
4. Allow the nuts to cool. Place the roasted nuts on a tea towel and rub them to remove the skin.
5. Add cleaned nuts to bowl. Blend 10 seconds/speed 9.
6. Continue to blend 30 seconds/ speed 6.
7. Scrape down the sides and continue to blend for another 30 seconds/ speed 5 or until the desired texture is achieved.
8. Store in a jar and refrigerate until needed.
This recipe can be doubled.
The Ultimate Detox (Ebook)
The Ultimate Detox Converted For Your Thermo Mixer is an eBook developed in collaboration with Dr Sandra Cabot and contains over 50 healthy and delicious recipes. Purchase this product to receive the PDF ebook (instant download), special bonus meal plans to support your through the detox and a discount code for Dr Cabot Detox products.