- 10g chives, cut in half
- 10g brown onion
- 250g cream cheese, roughly chopped
- 100g Greek yoghurt
- 20g canola oil
- 15g Dijon mustard
- 1tsp white vinegar or citric acid
- 1/2 tsp dried ground turmeric
- Chop the chives (10g) for 2 second/speed 7. Scrape down sides and repeat. Set aside and keep a few for garnish.
- Add onion (10g) and chop for 3 second/speed 7.
- Add all other ingredients: cream cheese (250g), Greek yoghurt (100g), canola oil (20g), Dijon mustard (15g), white vinegar (1 tsp), turmeric (ó tsp) and most of the chopped chives. Blend 10 seconds/reverse/speed 4. Scrape down the sides and repeat.
- Sprinkle some freshly chopped chives as garnish before serving.
- Eat the dip immediately or refrigerate and serve chilled.
- Serve with crackers or chopped vegetables such as carrot sticks and celery.