Honouring Yiayia Barbara Tzaneros
Octopus Cooked in a Thermomix
Did you know that you can cook octopus in your Thermomix? This recipe has so much flavour. We love it…
The full recipe for this recipe is exclusively featured in our cookbook MEZZE. For that reason, the quantities and steps are not listed in this blog post. However we have provided a list of ingredients to help you with your shopping list and meal planning (especially helpful if you use the paprika recipe app) and also some Thermomix cooking tips.
Here is a list of ingredients you will need to make this recipe.
- a large octopus
- olive oil
- bay leaf
- white vinegar
THERMOMIX COOKING TIPS
- Dip your hands in cold water before shaping each roll.
- Shaping the rolls will take some practice.
Here are some more photos that we captured on the day of our cookbook photoshoot:
More Recipes You Might Like:
- Over 50 Free Thermomix For You To Try – Download The Recipe Cards
- How To Peel Garlic With Your Thermomix
- Delicious Dip Recipes To Make In Your Thermomix
- Thermomix Chicken Marinade for Souvlaki
- Thermomix Pork Marinade for Souvlaki
- Thermomix Souvlaki Pita Greek Style Flat Bread
- Tzatziki Greek Yoghurt and Cucumber Dip
- Thermomix Sheftalia Cypriot Meat Rolls