How To Peel A Pomegranate In Your Thermomixer
Peeling a pomegranate can be a really messy and time consuming task. If you have a thermomixer then it only take 1 second! Here is how you do it:
- 1 pomegranate – cut into quarters
- Add quartered pomegranate to bowl and chop 1 second/speed 4.
- Pick out skin and use seeds as needed.
- The blades are extremely SHARP! To avoid cutting your fingers, tip the peeled pomegranates into a seperate bowl after chopping so that you can safely pick out the pomegranate skin.
- Pomegranate Juice – recipe is featured in the Christmas Collection Ebook
- Pomegranate Water – recipe is featured in the Christmas Collection Ebook
- Pomegranate & Greek Yoghurt – recipe for Greek Yoghurt is featured in the Mezze Cookbook
- Pomegranate & Frozen Greek Yoghurt Bark – recipe coming soon
- Pomegranate in Koliva – recipe coming soon