How To Melt Chocolate In Your Thermomix
Melting chocolate in your Thermomix is very easy. Here is what you do:
- Break up the chocolate in to small pieces
- To help the chocolate melt faster, grate it before melting. Only grate 200g of chocolate at a time. 10 seconds/speed 9
- Melt the chocolate on 50 degrees/speed 2. The melting time depends on the amount of chocolate you are melting. If you only melting 200g it will take about 4 minutes.
Have you downloaded our ebooks yet?
We have converted hundreds of delicious recipes for your Thermomix!
Use Melted Chocolate as Needed:
- Pour it over a sponge cake and top it with strawberries (like the photo above)
- Make chocolate bark
- Make a hot chocolate
- Dip strawberries into the melted chocolate and set in the fridge
- Dip cake pops into the melted chocolate
Make A Hot Chocolate With Leftover Melted Chocolate
If there is any melted chocolate left over in the bowl use it to make a hot chocolate.
- Add 250g of milk (any type of milk)
- Heat the milk for 5 minutes/70 degrees/speed 4
- Pour the hot chocolate in to a glass or mug and add some marshmallows before drinking.