Here is a Hazelnut and Coconut Fudge recipe for your Thermomix. If you are wondering how to use up all those delicious hazelnuts here is a recipe to try. It is a very simple recipe that’s great to hide in the freezer for an afternoon treat. It starts by making some hazelnut butter. I might hide this one from the kids though.
This recipe is just one that is featured in The Pre-Detox Ebook written in collaboration with Dr Sandra Cabot. You can grab it FREE on the link below. Be sure to check out all the free recipes featured in this ebook along with some of the step by step cooking videos shared on my youtube channel. I hope you will enjoy the recipes.
If you give it a go and let me know what you think! Thanks for sharing your photos in the FAYI Facebook group!
Hazelnut and Coconut Fudge
285g natural hazelnut butter, try making your own
40g melted coconut oil
30g sweetener, optional – honey, Stevia, maple syrup or coconut sugar
1. If making your own nut butter, do this first.
2. In a clean bowl melt the coconut oil (40g) for 3 minutes/70 degrees/ speed 2.
3. Add all other ingredients to bowl: hazelnut butter (285g), sweetener (30g). Blend 30 seconds/speed 4.
4. Pour mixture into a dish lined with waxed paper and place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. Once frozen, cut into squares.
5. Fudge is best stored in the freezer and tastes great eaten straight from the freezer.
This fudge is delicious with any type of nut butter. You may want to try pecan nut butter or macadamia nut butter as well.
This recipe can be doubled.
The Ultimate Detox (Ebook)
The Ultimate Detox Converted For Your Thermo Mixer is an eBook developed in collaboration with Dr Sandra Cabot and contains over 50 healthy and delicious recipes. Purchase this product to receive the PDF ebook (instant download), special bonus meal plans to support your through the detox and a discount code for Dr Cabot Detox products.