We LOVE the Thermomix Banana Bread on the BCB chip – it’s a good one! However if you are looking for a recipe that is gluten free and dairy free, then we have a delicious recipe for you to try!
Banana Bread is great to have a healthy snack in the fridge that you can grab and eat on the run or pack in the kids lunch boxes. We love this banana bread recipe because it is dairy free and gluten free and super easy to make.
Let us know what you think by leaving a review in our private Facebook group. We’d love to hear from you!
- 100g brown rice
- 100g cashews
- 300g ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 40g oil (coconut or macadamia)
- 45g honey
- 25g desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- ½ tsp bicarb soda
- 5g or 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, fan forced. Grease and loaf tin with oil spray or line with baking paper.
- Add rice (100g) to the bowl and mill 1 minute/speed 9.
- Add cashews (100g) and mill 10 seconds/speed 9.
- Add all other ingredients: bananas (300g), egg (1), oil (40g), honey (45g), coconut (25g), cinnamon (1tsp), a pinch of salt, bicarb soda (½ tsp), baking powder (1 tsp) and vanilla extract (1 tsp). Mix for 15 seconds/speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides and mix for another 5 seconds/speed 5.
- Pour the mixture into prepared loaf tin and bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until a testing skewer comes out clean.
- Try adding chopped walnuts to the banana bread. Add a handful to the mixture at step 5 and/or sprinkle some nuts on top of the mixture before baking.