These easy, flourless chocolate muffins have been my ‘go to' recipe for years now because they are gluten free, dairy free and delicious! The original recipe is from Alejandra Ramos, the blogger at Always Order Dessert. She calls them: Giant Flourless Chocolate Cashew Muffins.
We have now officially converted this recipe so that it can be made in a Thermomix or thermal cooking machine.
Please let us know if you try the recipe. We'd love to hear your feedback.
Easy Flourless Chocolate Cashew Muffin Recipe For Thermomix
- 350g raw cashews
- 5 eggs
- 250g maple syrup or honey
- 60g cacao
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, fan forced.
- Line muffin tin with cupcake cases or spray.
- Add cashews (350g) to bowl and mix for 15 seconds/speed 9. Scrape down the side and repeat until it turns into a smooth paste.
- Add eggs (5) and mix for 30 seconds/speed 4.
- Scrape down sides of bowl. Then add all other ingredients: maple syrup (250g), cacao (60g), vanilla extract (1 tbs), salt (1/2 tsp) and baking soda (1 tsp). Mix for 15 seconds/ speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if needed.
- Pour mixture into muffin tin or cases and bake for 10 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.