This is a recipe for a coconut and mango chia pudding you can make in your Thermomix. For those of you who enjoy a more grab and go type of breakfast or snack this one is for you!
Why not make these little chia cups ahead of time and keep them in the fridge for when needed. You can then top with your favourite fruit, nuts, granola or even just eat it as is.
You will not be disappointed with this coconut and mango chia pudding. Check out the step by step instructions I share in this video:
Coconut and Mango Chia Pudding
25g chia seeds
225g coconut milk
460g full-fat Greek yoghurt
2 mangoes, peeled and diced
Toppings of choice, optional
1. Place a container on the lid and weigh the chia seeds (25g) and coconut milk (225g).Stir together with a spoon and refrigerate overnight.
2. Add the butterfly to bowl and then the chia mixture.
3. Add yoghurt (460g) to chia seed mixture in bowl and blend
10 seconds/speed 4.
4. Layer one third of the diced mangoes, followed by one third of the yoghurt mix, in preferred glasses or jars.
5. Refridgerate until cold and top with your choice of mango, nuts, seeds, shredded coconut and/or granola.
The Ultimate Detox (Ebook)
The Ultimate Detox Converted For Your Thermo Mixer is an eBook developed in collaboration with Dr Sandra Cabot and contains over 50 healthy and delicious recipes. Purchase this product to receive the PDF ebook (instant download), special bonus meal plans to support your through the detox and a discount code for Dr Cabot Detox products.
Other posts you might like:
Delicious Paleo Porridge
Cheese Bacon and Onion Brekkie Muffins
Chicken, Avocado and Apple Salad
Creamy Chicken Curry