If you love macadamias then here's a Coconut and Macadamia Fudge recipe for your Thermomix to try. First make some macadamia butter, then some coconut butter and with a couple more ingredients you will have all you need. This is a filling snack for you to have on hand when you get the munchies and want something quick and healthy to get into your system.
This recipe is just one that is featured in The Pre-Detox Ebook written in collaboration with Dr Sandra Cabot. You can grab it FREE on the link below. Be sure to check out all the free recipes featured in this ebook along with some of the step by step cooking videos shared on my youtube channel. I hope you will enjoy the recipes.
If you give it a go and let me know what you think! Thanks for sharing your photos in the FAYI Facebook group!
Coconut and Macadamia Fudge
125g coconut oil
250g coconut butter, try
making your own
130g macadamia nut butter or
nut butter of choice, try making your own
70g macadamia nut halves
1. If making your own macadamia nut butter, do this first as per recipe instructions. Set aside until needed.
2. In a clean bowl, prepare the coconut butter. Set aside.
3. Without washing the bowl, weigh in the required amount of coconut butter (250g). Add coconut oil (125g) and melt for 3 minutes/ 70 degrees/speed 4.
4. Add the macadamia butter (130g) and macadamia nut pieces (70g) to the bowl. Mix for 10 seconds/ reverse/speed 2.
5. Pour mixture into a small lined tray, such as a lamington tray. Place in the freezer until set.
6. Then store in fridge to soften a bit. Cut into chunks off and eat it straight from the fridge.
Try adding a sweetener like honey or maple syrup or a flavour such as lemon or orange rind.
This will melt quickly so try not to leave it out in the heat.
Try spreading the mixture onto baking paper on a flat baking tray, similar to bark and crack into pieces.
The Ultimate Detox (Ebook)
The Ultimate Detox Converted For Your Thermo Mixer is an eBook developed in collaboration with Dr Sandra Cabot and contains over 50 healthy and delicious recipes. Purchase this product to receive the PDF ebook (instant download), special bonus meal plans to support your through the detox and a discount code for Dr Cabot Detox products.