- 125g dark cooking chocolate, broken into pieceS
- 60g butter
- 15g water
- Add chocolate to bowl and chop 10 seconds/speed 8.
- Melt the chocolate 3 minutes/50 degrees/speed 3.
- Scrape down the sided and continue melting until all chocolate is melted.
- Add in the butter and melt 2 minutes/50 degrees/speed 3.
- Scrape down sides, weigh in the water and mix 20 seconds/speed 3.
- Allow to cool a little so it thickens then use as needed over your cake.
- Once the chocolate icing is on the cake, place it in the fridge so that the icing can harden.
- This recipe has been used to make the beautiful Chocolate Buttermilk Flower Cake