Chocolate Christmas Balls – Recipe For Your Thermomixer
I remember my mum making these Chocolate Christmas Balls at Christmas or at a school sweet stall. Now it's even easier to make them with this Thermomix recipe for them. She always made them chocolate flavour without the alcohol so all the kids could enjoy them as well. Of course you could add your favourite liquor or even some food grade essential oils if you like. But they are honestly delicious either way.
The full recipe is exclusively featured in the Christmas Collection cookbook. For that reason, the quantities and steps are not listed in this blog post. However a list of ingredients is provided to help you with your shopping list and meal planning (especially helpful if you use the paprika recipe app) and also some tips. Receive an immediate download of the e-book as soon as the purchase is confirmed.
Here is a list of ingredients you will need to make this recipe.
- packet arrowroot biscuits
- desiccated coconut:
- condensed milk
- Try adding rum to make rum balls or a few drops of doTERRA peppermint oil to make peppermint balls. Add flavouring at step 3.
- Use damp hands to roll the balls.
- Use the scales to weigh each portion to get the same size balls.
- Use a spoon to put desiccated coconut on the balls to avoid getting your hands covered in chocolate & coconut.