HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We are truely grateful for having you in our community and we want to sincerely thank you for all of the support that you have shown us.
Please leave a comment and tell us what recipes you would like to see converted for Thermomix in the new year for 2018. We would love to hear your suggestions!
The Best Recipes Of 2017
Here is a quick round up of all the recipes we published in 2017:
- 25 new free recipe cards were published on the Fayi blog.
- Pasteli – Greek Honey, Nut and Sesame Seed Bars was the most viewed new recipe.
- Creamy Garlic Prawns was the most viewed recipe of all time on the blog and also is the most commented recipe that we have on the Thermomix Recipe Community.
- Our most liked recipe on the Thermomix Recipe Community was Traditional Lemonade Scones.
- How To Melt Chocolate in Your Thermomix was the most popular Thermomix cooking tip closely followed by 9 Ways To Cook Eggs in Your Thermomix.
- The most downloaded recipe card for the year was Avgolemono Soup
- The most downloaded recipe card for all time has been Koulouria Greek Easter Biscuits
- We converted a number of celebrity chef/blogger recipes including: The Merry Maker Sisters Simple Beef Stew; Bianca's Quick and Easy Five Ingredient Mud Cake from Wholefood Simply and we published a guest post from Tenina Holder for Baklava Chocolate Bars.
- There are 3 new recipes which use doTERRA essential oils including kitchen cleaning wipes, a natural toilet spray and sensory playdough for kids.
- We won Brisbane's Best Baklava competition at the Paniyiri Festival.
- We participated in and converted a 21 Day Trio Detox program developed by Dr Sandra Cabot, Author of the Liver Cleansing Diet. In 2018 we will be collaborating with the Cabot team to make the detox “Thermomix friendly”. More about this soon…
- There are now 3 ebooks available on the Fayi shop including: Mezze – Small Plates to Share, The Christmas Collection and The Easter Collection. Our next ebook is in the testing phase right now and it will be a collection of salad recipes. More about this soon…
What was your favourite Thermomix recipe this year?
Please leave a comment below or share a link to your favourite recipe for others to use for inspiration.
Sia & Chrystalla