This Paleo Style Almond Butter Fudge recipe for your Thermomix is one you will want to try. Start by making some almond butter, add the remaining ingredients and you have a fudge you will be licking off the spoon. It is simple to make but will hit that sweet spot and fill you up with all those healthy fats in it. Who says healthy treats don't taste good!?
This recipe is just one that is featured in The Pre-Detox Ebook written in collaboration with Dr Sandra Cabot. You can grab it FREE on the link below. Be sure to check out all the free recipes featured in this ebook along with some of the step by step cooking videos shared on my youtube channel. I hope you will enjoy the recipes.
If you give it a go and let me know what you think! Thanks for sharing your photos in the FAYI Facebook group!
Almond Butter Fudge
500g raw almonds
50g melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
1⁄2 tsp sea salt
1. Add almonds (500g) to bowl and blend 30 seconds/speed 9.
2. Scrape down sides and add the coconut oil (50g) and blend
30 seconds/speed 8.
3. Scrape down sides, add all other ingredients to bowl: vanilla essence (1 tsp) and salt (1⁄2 tsp). Blend
3 minutes/speed 5.
4. Scrape down the sides and blend for a further 3 minutes/speed 4.
5. Pour mixture into a dish lined with waxed paper and spread the mixture out evenly.
6. Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
7. Cut into squares once set.
This fudge is delicious with any type of nut butter.
Try pecan nut butter or macadamia nut butter.
Try adding cacao or drizzle chocolate on top.
The Ultimate Detox (Ebook)
The Ultimate Detox Converted For Your Thermo Mixer is an eBook developed in collaboration with Dr Sandra Cabot and contains over 50 healthy and delicious recipes. Purchase this product to receive the PDF ebook (instant download), special bonus meal plans to support your through the detox and a discount code for Dr Cabot Detox products.