Here is some lunchbox Thermomix recipe inspiration for you. I hope it might inspire you to add one of them to your cooking list.
Well its back to doing the dreaded lunchboxes again! Can't say I'm that keen on those if you hadn't noticed. Yet, here we are for another year of making them every single weekday!
In case you are looking for some inspiration, here's a few recipes of what I am making to fill our lunchboxes with. I hope it might inspire you to add one of them to your cooking list.
Lunchbox Recipe Inspiration
- A simple recipe to try and bonus because my kids love to eat them as well.
- I can't help but simple snack on this granola on its own. I will make it without the puffed millet and then add it to my lunchbox so I can take it with me wherever I go and snack on it throughout the day. Warning, it is highly addictive.
- The combinations in this salad are just perfect. Packed with protein, fat and carb. This will not only keep you full for longer but it tastes SO good!
- Don't underestimate this simple muffin. It is honesty jam packed with flavour. It's a must add to you or your child's lunchbox.
- This is such an easy dish to prepare ahead of time and enjoy as a snack or for morning tea. Change the fruit to what you prefer or what is in season.
- As easy as it is to boil an egg, sometimes I like to vary it by putting some dukkah on top. Beats just some salt and pepper, gives you another variation and taste delicious.
- My kids love anything that I can put in a Thermos. This is definitely one of those dishes.
- Here's another one for the Thermos especially if you are looking for a meat free dish.
- Say good bye to those muesli bars and hello to this sweet nutty goodness bar instead.
- How can you go past adding a dip to your lunch box? I love how simple this one is.
There you have it. 10 lunch box recipes for your Thermomix to try. I hope you will enjoy adding these recipes to your day.