We had a lot of questions about the oils that we use in our Chocolate Christmas Bark. Chrystalla shares some more information about the oils and how to use them.
Essential Oils Mentioned In This Video:
- Put a drop of peppermint oil on your tongue for fresh breath.
- Rub peppermint oil on your chest to help with heart burn.
- Put peppermint oil in a spray bottle and spray on the skin to cool down in hot weather.
- Use wild orange for a bit of energy and ‘pick me up’.
- Wild orange can be applied directly to the skin or diffused with water or used in food.
- Wild orange pairs well with cinnamon or other citrus oils such as the lemon oil.
- Use wild orange to spray around the house to prevent ant trails.
- Cinnamon oil is a very warming oil.
- Mix the cinnamon oil with the leftover chocolate in the bowl and some milk to make a hot chocolate. Instructions are detailed on the cinnamon chocolate bark recipe.
- Cinnamon oil adds a beautiful flavour to cooking.
- Cinnamon oil should be diluted before applying directly to the skin.
- Cinnamon oil can be used on mould alongside the clove essential oil.
How To Purchase The Oils
Option 1: Buy the oils individually at retail price
Option 2: Buy the oils at a wholesale price by becoming a doTERRA member. Membership is $35 for 1 year and it will give you a discount of 25% off the retail price.
Option 3: Buy a doTERRA starter kit. The starter kits are the cheapest and best way to start using doTERRA oils as the kits will include the yearly membership fee and there is a bigger discount overall. Here is a list of the available starter kits:
Learn More About doTerra Essential Oils:
- Join our Facebook page: Essentials by Fayi
- Save your seat to our next online information session: Save Your Seat
- Or schedule a private wellness consultation with Chrystalla to discuss the best option for your personal situation and health goals. Email: Chrystalla@fayi.com.au