Honouring Patricia Tapinos
Thermomix Custard Filo Rolls – Greek Bougatsa
Bougatsa is one of my mum’s signature desserts that she has passed on to me. Every time we go to a party, the first thing that people say when they see the dessert table is “is that one of your mum’s?” I would literally blink and the whole plate would be gone.
The full recipe for bougatsa is exclusively featured in our cookbook MEZZE. For that reason, the quantities and steps are not listed in this blog post. However we have provided a list of ingredients to help you with your shopping list and meal planning (especially helpful if you use the paprika recipe app) and also some Thermomix cooking tips.
Here is a list of ingredients you will need to make this recipe.
- vanilla extract
- filo pastry
- icing sugar
THERMOMIX COOKING TIPS
- Make one big pie if preferred.
- Store bougatsa in the freezer and cook when people come over or to take to a party.
Here are some more photos that we captured on the day of our cookbook photoshoot:
More Recipes You Might Like:
- Over 50 Free Thermomix For You To Try – Download The Recipe Cards
- Thermomix Quince Spoon Sweet Kydoni Gliko
- 25 Sweet Thermomix Recipes To Make For A School Fete or Cake Stall
- Thermomix Salted Caramel Fudge Recipe
- Pasteli Greek Honey, Nut and Sesame Bars Recipe For Your Thermomix
- Risogalo Greek Rice Pudding Recipe For Your Thermomix