The Thermomix community is very generous in sharing recipes online. We feel honoured to be a part of this amazing community and greatful that you like our recipes 🙂
However many of us sometimes feel disorganised because we have recipes scattered all over the place. Some of us have screen shots of recipes on our phones, recipes saved on Facebook, some favourites in the Thermomix Recipe Community, others pinned on Pinterest boards, Cookidoo recipes and heaps from our favourite bloggers.
So what’s the solution?
How can you keep all of your recipes in one place?
We personally LOVE the Paprika app! It is the best way to store and organise your Thermomix recipes and non-thermomix recipes all in one place…
How To Use The Paprika App
Here is a video tutorial showing you how to use the Paprika Recipe Manager 3app:
Download the Paprika App
The Paprika App is available for download on both itunes and google play.
Please note that there are a few different versions of the paprika app:
- Paprika Recipe Manager 3 for Mac (includes access to your ios devices)
- Paprika Recipe Manager 3 for your Iphone (costs $7.99 AUD)
- Paprika Recipe Manager 3 for your Ipad
- Paprika 3 on android device
- Older versions of the paprika app – paprika 3 is the newest version and when you upgrade from an older version then it “should” automatically transfer your data across. Older versions are no longer available for purchase.
In this video Sia installs the Paprika Recipe Manager 3 on her Mac computer/laptop. Prices viewed are in AUD as at the time of download.
In this video Sia demonstrates how to add a recipe from an ebook to your Paprika Recipe Manager 3. This is a great hack for people who want to keep all of their recipes in one place.
We would appreciate it if you could download the paprika app using the affiliate links in this blog post. When you purchase the app we will receive a small commission based on your app purchase which helps us to pay for our blog expenses so that we can continue to give you free content.
Thank you for your support!
Do you have the Paprika app on your phone or device?