PEEL GARLIC WITH YOUR THERMO MIXER
We use a lot of garlic in our cooking. It is a great idea to prep ahead and peel batches of garlic using the thermo mixer. After peeling the garlic you can store the cloves in a glass jar and keep it in your fridge.
It is very important that you use the garlic within a week after it has been peeled or store the peeled garlic cloves in the freezer. Further information and links about storing garlic is listed at the end of this post.
- Break up the garlic cloves into individual pieces.
- Add the garlic cloves to the bowl – 4 seconds/reverse/speed 4.
- Pick out the peeled garlic cloves.
- If you plan to use the garlic within 5-7 days, store peeled garlic cloves in the fridge. Otherwise store them in the freezer and use as needed.
HOW TO PEEL GARLIC- WATCH THE VIDEO:
Further Reading – Storing Garlic Safely – Avoid Serious Health Risks
- Beware of the risks of Botulism With Homemade Garlic-Infused Oil
- Garlic – Safe Methods to Store, Preserve, and Enjoy