Honouring Sylvia Kaloudis – Sia’s Aunty
Greek Paximadia Sweet Bread Rusks Recipe Converted For Thermomix
The full recipe for this Paximadia is exclusively featured in our cookbook MEZZE. For that reason, the quantities and steps are not listed in this blog post. However we have provided a list of ingredients to help you with your shopping list and meal planning (especially helpful if you use the paprika recipe app) and also some Thermomix cooking tips.
Here is a list of ingredients you will need to make this recipe.
- canola oil
- orange juice
- sesame seeds
THERMOMIX COOKING TIPS
- The recipe can be doubled to make a larger batch.
- A 2.2L bowl is required for a double batch
- Leave out the sugar or use preferred sweetener for the recipe to be refined sugar free
- Pita dough can be frozen after it has proved or freeze the cooked pita to use as flatbread
- Fill the pita with halloumi cheese or use the pita to make a souvlaki pizza.
Here are some more photos that we captured on the day of our cookbook photoshoot:
More Recipes You Might Like:
- Over 50 Free Thermomix For You To Try – Download The Recipe Cards
- 5 Sweet Recipes You Must Try In Your Thermomix
- Amygthalota Greek Almond Biscuits Recipe For Your Thermomix
- Kourabiethes Greek Shortbread Biscuits Recipe For Your Thermomix
- Koulouria Greek Easter Biscuits Recipe For Your Thermomix
- Quick Easy Thermomix Oreo Slice